We are delighted to confirm that we are planning on running a coach to Eastleigh on Boxing Day.
No trains run on the 26th December, so we hope this service will be useful to fans. We are also offering a special offer, a free ticket for anyone that signs up for Cash for Shots at the same time!
Pick up from the EBB Stadium public car park (Parsons Barracks), arrive early for an on-time departure at 12:45.
Cars can be left behind the East Bank car park, subject to space.
Coach seat prices are as follows, these DO NOT include match tickets which will need to be purchased in line with information published by Eastleigh and Aldershot Town:
- Non-Members – £12
- Trust Members – £10
- Special offer – A free seat for anyone who purchases an annual Cash for Shots subscription in the same transaction!
In order to reduce administration on our very small team of volunteers and to ensure we have accurate numbers at all times – we ask EVERYONE who requires a seat to book via the new Trust Online shop.
**Once seats have been selected in the shop and address/phone number provided, then checkout (Payment) can be made via Cheque, Paypal, Credit Card or Direct Bank Transfer.
With Janet Guess no longer volunteering for the Trust, it is not possible to take reservations in the club shop on matchdays as previously. Please do not ask Football Club staff to reserve seats or take payment.
Please select Member, or Non-Member. If you require multiple seats this can be selected in the Shopping Cart. If you wish to take the promotional offer, then add two products: “Cash for Shots Subscription (£52)” as well as “Promotional free seat” product.
Terms and Conditions (Coach Travel, 2019 onwards)
As a reminder, in regards this coach and all travel arranged by the Supporters Trust:
- We request booking via website, an option exists to pay via cheque if internet is not trusted.
- We have no insurance to refund you should a match be postponed at short notice.
- Strictly no alcohol is permitted on board the coach. This can jeopardise the coach companies licence and prevent us running travel to future matches.
- The Trust reserve the right to cancel any coach that does not have sufficient support to break even. This would typically be done around one week before travel, notifications would be issued via email and full refunds made
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Robin on 01252 643530 (evenings/weekends).