We’re pleased to update you with the following:
Open Meeting on Wednesday 12th June – Commencing at 7.00 pm
1) As we’re anticipating 250+ supporters to attend, we have moved the venue for this meeting to:
1 Fleet Road
Tel: 01252 344000
2) If you do not have your own transport, you can make use of our free Shuttle using the Club minibus. You must book your seat on 07733 414280. The Shuttle will run as follows:
6.00 pm EBB Lounge
6.10 pm Aldershot Train Station
6.15 pm Potters International Hotel
6.30 pm EBB Lounge
6.40 pm Aldershot Train Station
6.45 pm Potters International Hotel
The Shuttle will run a reverse route when the meeting closes.
3) Pre-Share Offer forms will be available on the night. So, if you wish you can complete your form at our Administration Desk which will be set up by the entrance to the Ballroom where our meeting is being held. In addition, we will happily take photocopies of your ID and then we can send your completed documents with your cheque to DWF on your behalf. A receipt will be provided if required.
4) The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
2) Setting the Scene
3) Video – Highs and Lows of ATFC
4) Rising to the Challenge
5) Supporters Direct – Overview
6) The Pompey Experience
7) Business Plan – A Sustainable Financial Future
8) The Trust in Action
9) The Vision
11) Closing Comments
The Meeting will start at 7.00 pm and close at 9.30 pm. Please ensure that you arrive in good time and get seated.
It would help us greatly if you can email any questions that you might like to raise in advance. Please email these to PRESHAREOFFER@THESHOTSTRUST.CO.UK
5) Application Forms to join the Shots Trust will be available from the Administration Desk. Membership Renewals can also be undertaken here.
6) If you joined the Shots Trust before the end of the 2012/13 season and have not collected your Membership Card, it will be available at the Administration Desk.
7) If you are willing to video the meeting for us so that we may then edit it and share it with the wider fanbase, please contact us on 07733 414280.
8) If you are unable to make the Meeting, but wish to take part in the Pre-Share Offer, you can take your Application form, ID documents and cheque along to the Club Shop/Office on Saturday 15th June. We will be open from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm. We will happily take photocopies of your ID and then we can send your completed documents with your cheque to DWF on your behalf. A receipt will be provided if required.
Lastly if you have a question you would like answered on the evening please complete the form below and we’ll endeavour to ensure it is answered.
If you can make it, we very much look forward to seeing you on the 12th.